After traveling and camping in Oregon on three different trips over the past five years I have come to the conclusion that Oregon presents some definite challenges in addition to amazing scenery. In this video I share my perspective on the challenges of traveling and camping in Oregon along with some of the scenery from my summer 2020 trip.
– Nomad Lifestyle 101 Course – https://robertwitham.com/courses/
– Meanderings Magazine – meanderingsmagazine.com
– Recommended Gear – https://robertwitham.com/resources/
– Ecamm Live – https://www.ecamm.com/mac/ecammlive/?fp_ref=robert19
– Recommended Gear – https://robertwitham.com/resources/gear/
Music by Epidemic Sound – www.epidemicsound.com
– “The Great Plains” – Headlund
*SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL*
– PayPal Donations – http://paypal.me/RobertWitham
– Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/robertwitham
– Amazon Affiliate Link – https://amzn.to/2ujAm2a
– How To Be A Successful 21st Century Nomad – https://robertwitham.com/books/how-to-be-a-successful-21st-century-nomad/
– Car Living – https://robertwitham.com/books/car-living/
– Minimalism – https://robertwitham.com/books/minimalism/
– Website – https://robertwitham.com
– YouTube – http://robertwitham.tv
– Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/robertwitham/
– Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nomadtravelreporter
– Twitter – https://twitter.com/robertwitham
I *love* to hear from viewers and welcome varying viewpoints; however, hate speech, bullying, harassment, profanity, vulgarity, or any other form of communication that I would not want my mother, daughter, or granddaughters to read will not be tolerated and will result in the comment being deleted. Repeat offenders may be blocked. Let’s all just talk nice and treat each other with respect.
DISCLAIMER: This video description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links I may receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!