Traveling During the Corona Virus Outbreak | Should You Still Go on Your Trip?
With the coronavirus outbreak, many travelers are anxious about trips to China. But what about trips to neighboring countries in the region? We review whether you should still travel during an outbreak and your options during this difficult time.
– Website post ⇨ https://tripast.link/coronavirus
– Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) ⇨ https://youtu.be/Wf9yI4su51k
– How to Stay Healthy While Traveling ⇨ https://youtu.be/o8TN9phGN30
This video may contain links through which we are compensated when you click on or are approved for offers. The information in this video was not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
– CDC Traveler Health site ⇨ https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/
– Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) ⇨ https://step.state.gov
EQUIPMENT (USED TO CREATE VIDEO):
– See the full list of gear used on our website ⇨ https://tripast.link/tools
SUPPORT US (USING OUR REFERRAL LINKS 😊):
– Credit Card Offers ⇨ https://tripast.link/credit-cards
– Shop on Amazon (US) ⇨ https://tripast.link/amazon
– Travel Insurance (via World Nomads) ⇨ https://tripast.link/insurance
– Lodging & Transportation ⇨ https://tripast.link/lodge-transport
– Shopping & Services ⇨ https://tripast.link/shopping
– “Horizon” by Ikson ⇨ https://www.soundcloud.com/ikson
– “Staccato” by Vibe Tracks
– Pixabay ⇨ https://pixabay.com
#coronavirus #china #outbreak